Any person (students or professionals or academicians) who is pursuing or has completed, an undergraduate degree or a graduate degree, in any discipline, is eligible to join this Course. However this program is specially recommended for:
- Law students desirous of specialising in IPR
- Students from Science, Engineering and Management interested in learning about Intellectual Property
- Lawyers, Scientists, Chartered accountants, Company secretaries, Engineers, Businessmen and Entrepreneurs
Special Features of this Course
- This Course has been designed after extensive Consultation with the prominent names in the IP Profession. The cumulative experience of Advisory Board involved in designing the Course is more than 150 Years.
- All lectures under this Course are delivered by practicing professionals having considerable experience in the field of Intellectual Property Rights.
- This Course is most exhaustive and comprehensive programme on Intellectual Property Rights currently available for the Students.
- On regular intervals, students will also be able to attend Live Sessions with the Faculty Members for clarification of their doubts and queries.
- We don’t follow the outdated evaluation system used in most law schools, which at best assesses the memory power of students. During the Assessments and Examinations students are allowed and even encouraged to use relevant Books and Internet. Our Evaluation System attempts to simulate the experience of working in an IP Boutique law firm or as an in-house IP Counsel.
- All Assignments and Examinations can be submitted online through our proprietary Learning Management System (LMS). Students are not required to attend any Physical or Contact Classes.
Examination Pattern and Certification
In order to receive the Certification, the Participants needs to complete the whole Course and score at least 50% marks in Final Assessment.
The questions in the Final Assessment will be a combination of subjective and multiple choice questions (single answer and multiple answers). Participants will be given three hours in toto to attempt the Final Assessment. However, every question in the Examination will have a fixed allotted time, within which the Participant must submit the answer for that particular question. The surplus time in attempting any question will not be carried forward to other questions.
If there is some error with the internet connection or the computer Participant is using, he / she will be able to resume the Examination from the same question at any later point of time. However, this feature can only be availed up to three times by the Participants.
Unlike typical examinations, the Final Assessment at the end of this Course will not be conducted on a fixed date, time or place. Final Assessment will be online and can be taken by the Participants from anywhere. First Attempt of the Final Assessment can be taken by the Participants on any date between 8th and 12th Month from the Start of the Batch as per their convenience.
The results of the Examination will be communicated to the Participant within one week of the successful completion of the Final Examination.
If the Participant gets more than 50% marks in the first attempt, he/she will be awarded with a physical certificate of completion of the Course. If the Participant scores more than 75% in the first attempt, a special mention of Distinction will also be made in the certificate.
If the Participant fails to clear the examination in first attempt, they will be provided with two more attempts. The link to second attempt will be available to Participants immediately after the link of First Attempt expires i.e., 12 Months from the starting date of the Batch. The second attempt will be available to Participants for a period of next 2 Months. Similarly, the Participants will also get a Third Attempt, the link if which will be activated, 14 Months from starting of the Batch and will be available to the Participants for a period of next 2 Months. Thus, Participants will have access to this Course for 1 Year and 4 Months in total and will have three attempts to pass the Final Examination, which can be available to them as per the Schedule mentioned above.
The Digital Certificate of Course Completion will be sent to the Participants by E-mail.