About the Competition:
For the upcoming flag bearers of the society, it’s very important to have an insightful view of how law & society as institutions operate. So as the name of the competition already suggests, this competition will bring forth that insightful view of the participants through different angles & perspectives. The topics are designed in such a way which will ignite vivid views & allow the participants to polish up their thought process & sieve out the unbiased & rational opinions. The participants will develop a better outlook & stir up the grey matter, helping them to become more articulate in expressing the plights & triumphs of law & society.
Educentric aims to create a platform where a student can find all the guidance & assistance required for their development and staying ahead in this cut-throat competitive world. Educentric has a dedicated team which also works in areas for creating awareness about rights and duties of an individual in society & helps them be the better & aware citizen, a responsible one. Educentric also provide a platform where individual can share their opinion and thoughts about diverse aspects which affects us, the citizens, like education, policy making, government or technology. We also assist various event organizers in conducting events in a smooth and successful manner by promoting their event and providing technical assistance.
- · Are we heading towards a 3rd World War?
- · Brexit and New face of Europe
- · Food and Health safety in Africa
- · Refugee crisis across globe
- · How India got upper hand in Doklam Standoff?
- · ISIS- Terrorism in the name of religious fanaticism.
India: Past Preset and Future
- · What if India was never colonized?
- · Safe keeping Men’s rights.
- · Religious and spiritual leaders- their influence over society
- · Is Indian law sexiest?
- · Education system in India: challenges and opportunity
Law and Society
- · Human rights and War against Terrorism.
- · Fundamental Right to privacy, boon or bane?
- · Women and personal laws -Restriction of women in sacred places.
- · Cyber security & threat.
- · Artificial intelligence and society
- · Technological advancement: convenience or hardship for humans
- · Digital currency: bitcoins and other currencies
- · Global warning: changing climate pattern and its consequences
- · Sustainable development and environment.
- · Renewable energy and future security
- · Role of Technology in conservation of nature
§ 12 Prizes Worth Rs 33,000 across 4 Categoris/ Theme
§ 10% Discount on Certificate Courses on every Registration#
§ Participation Certificate to Every Participant
§ Publication of articles shortlisted by the editorial team of educentic and INDIAN JOURNAL OF CONTEMPORARY DEVELOPMENT
Ø Registration Date- last date of registration 15th October
Ø Submission Date – The articles must be submitted on or before 25 November 2017
Ø Declaration of the Result – On or by 30th December. The winners of the competition shall be notified by email and by declaration of results of the competition on the website of Educentric. (www.educentric.com)
Guidelines for Submission
Ø The articles must be submitted in English only.
Ø The articles should be the original work of the authors. Plagiarism up to 30% only.
Ø The articles published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
Ø The name of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the essay.
Ø The word limit for the article is 3000 – 5000 words, not including footnotes.
Ø The articles should be typed in: Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and Line Spacing 1.5.
Ø The footnotes must be typed in: Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and Line Spacing 1.
Ø The margins should be 1” or 2.54 cm on all sides.
Ø Any uniform mode of citation to be followed.
1. The articles must be sent by email to email@example.com
2. The body of the e-mail must specify the name of the author and College/Institute/University of Author.
3. The articles may be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format only.
4. The participants are required to send the following details in a separate word document attached to the e-mail:
§ Title of the Article:
§ Theme of Article
§ Name of the Author:
§ College/ Institute/University of Author
§ Programme Enrolled & Year of Study of Author
§ E-mail address & Contact No. of Author
# courses offered by Fusion law school
Registration fees for Participants:
Ø Students- Rupees 100/- for single author and Rupees 150/- for co-author.
Make payment of registration fees through following manner
- PAYTM-8109425150 (take screenshot of payment and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank details- Union Bank of India
· Account Holder – EDUCENTRIC
· A/C No- 612701010050323
· Branch- Priyadarshininagar Raipur
· IFSC Code- UBIN0561274
- Online payment- pay reqired registration fees through website via debitcard/credit card/ netbanking
**KINDLY NOTE DOWN THE TRANSACTION ID OF REGISTATION FEES
Once you are done with payment then fill the Registration form AVAILABLE on following link
Kindly open the above mentioned link and fill out the required field